I might be in the minority, but I really wanted to watch Brittany open the show. I honestly was not looking for a train wreck. I really did want to see her bust out on stage and dance her ass off and show us why we talk about her. She used to be so talented and beautiful, BUT OMG that was a train wreck. I mean seriously. This was her chance. She first off looked heavy. I know she isn't in the real world, but if you are going to wear a bikini on national television, girl better not have a beer belly. Anyway, she looked tortured to be there and it was uncomfortable to watch.
On a second note, my child almost drove me to jumping off a cliff this weekend. I have no idea what got into her, but here is an example of her and pure evil.
P.S. I photo shopped the foam out.... I figured in case CPS gets involved, you know.... rabies isn't really a sign of good parenting


3 comments:
I did not watch the VMA awards and I am glad I did not!
She is a cute two year old atleast, even with her scary face!
She looks uhmmm...adorable? Kids are scary at that age lol
Train wreck is probably the most accurate way of describing that performance. And I've only seen highlights! LOL
Andi is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment