Thursday, May 10, 2007

Y'All Are Crazy!

You all are crazy. I read your comments and this is what I have to say...
"Poor Bird" Poor bird? Poor Kim's heart.
"A gift from the cat". A GIFT? Well take it back!
Laughing at my horrible night.... ok well, I would too if it weren't me.
"Thankful it wasn't a bat" A Bat? I would have died of a heart attack so you all should be happy it wasn't a bat, or else who would you get to laugh at?
Plus had I actually died in the whole thing, I don't think it would have been funny at all.
Grey's is on tonight. I am going to eat ice cream and chocolate and maybe some chocolate ice cream. Whose PMSing? Not me.
I hate that freaking witch Aunt Flo.

Oh and another thing that was on my mind tonight.... well damnit I forget to buy a card for a wedding tomorrow night. Man.... now that I remember that I am going to vent some more.
I was waiting by the mail box (not literally) for an invite to a wedding for a couple I have known for years. Invites came and went to everyone around me, but not me. I got miffed. I might have loudly mentioned that we weren't invited and I was annoyed, but then I felt embaressed about a certain "mix up" when I was verbally invited and hand given an invitation. It is still in the air what was the real story, but nonetheless we are invited. Well now I am annoyed about it all. It is a semi formal so I have to get a dress. Of course none of mine will do.
I have to pay a babysitter and give a gift. Money in a card that I freaking forgot to buy while at Hallmark today. What a dip. Now I have to go to Walgreens for tampons and a wedding card. And maybe some chocolate.

Out.

2 comments:

Me said...

Well, if you have to go for tampons anyway, then I suppose picking up a card won't be so bad. :)

Anonymous said...

Remember when we used to get those everything chocolate sundays at Swensons. Cocoa krispies, choc chips, hot fudge, choc ice cream, choc covered wafer..Mmmmm..We werent even pmsing then. We need them NOW!!!