So here is a little conversation me and the ol hubby had yesterday.
We were discussing baptism and he told me he was baptized Methodist. I said well my church doesn't believe in baby baptizing. We dedicate our children, but a baptism is something one chooses when they are old enough to realize what they are doing.
He said well if I get baptized I will have to discuss this with my Grandma, a hard core Methodist. I said Christian is Christian, she will be happy if you get baptized as an adult as your choice. He said, she's pretty hardcore.
So then the conversation heads into his brothers direction and he said when J became Catholic Grandma was really upset. I said did J care? And he said it was more important to make his wife happy and marry in the Catholic Church than to make his Grandma happy.
I said what is the difference in his life now? Andrew says, “He still gets drunk.”
I said “yeah now he is just feeling guilty for it.”
Oh please don't tell me I offended some one with that one.
Oh and the whole NYC/LA thing, I don’t dislike California, I just hate LA, LA. I love San Diego, I would move there if I had a good job and could afford it. It is LA, the people the life style, the ick of it all. I don’t even go to Scottsdale, AZ b/c of how similar it is to LA. NYC is so the opposite.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I missed the picture post but I have to say that I really think Lily looks like Andi in that second picture! I have never thought they looked so alike! Adorable. Also, I really liked LA, but I had some really great tour guides :::grin:::
Here the kids now get dedicated in the Methodist church too...the parents get to decide if they want to baptize or dedicate the kids
Just remember - the OC is NOT LA! ;) I dislike LA too!
Speaking of which, we need to hook up again! Are you coming back to San Diego anytime soon?
Post a Comment