Friday, May 11, 2007

Rough Morning!

I am fine now, but man was I ever crabby this morning.
Andi woke up at 4:30am and had a hard time going back to sleep. That meant she was ON me for 2 hours before we finally got out of bed.
Then drama from every which way, "white coffee" was thrown at me in the car and I had to get my car detailed so it doesn't smell like spilled milk.
Then the detailer who is Andrew's buddy, said I wipe bugars on my steering wheel, which is a crock, I roll them and throw them, but it is embaressing nonetheless b/c he is a little McHottie and now he thinks of me and a bugar picker. I am, but he doesn't need to know that.
Now I need to find a dress for this wedding that I found out doesn't even have an open bar! Seriously? After a day like this, mama needs some drinks! I guess their monitary gift just went down to pay for getting my drink on.
Oh if you are still scratching your head about the whole white coffee thing. Andi thinks she gets coffee at Starbucks and she says she wants it white. So anytime we drive past a Starbucks she yells for "white coffee". Sad thing is, she even yells "white coffee" when we drive past Albertsons. You'd think that she sees a grocery store and say maybe banana or cereal, nope not my baby. She says "white coffee".
Ok off to get a dress.

2 comments:

Me said...

Isn't detailing a car getting the stripes or decorative things on the outside? And how does detailing it make it not smell like sour milk? LOL.

Sorry about the crappy day.... booger wiper! Ewwww. LOL.

Kim said...

detailing is a good deep clean, inside and out.
no racing stripes on this rocking mini van!