Sigh.....
That is all I have to say. I am on overload right now. Work, life, everything.
Lily has only 2 weeks left of school. Kindergarten starts in 10 weeks. 10 weeks is not a long time. I am excited about our trip, but also nervous about the flight. I turn into the devil when we travel. It is so hard with Lily who can't walk and Andi who doesn't like to. Two car seats, wheelchair, diaper bag, luggage, sigh....
Plus we have had issues before with Andi and with screaming and other passengers. I also am afraid I will get the boot if she nurses on the plane. Sigh....
Oh and what about the Suns? This will be a tough one to win. I hate San Antonio! Yuck. They are a bunch of jerks and now we have to suffer....
I sure hope Jordin goes thru tonight, AZ needs it. I NEED it.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go Suns! I'll root for them since they squashed our Lakers!
RYC: LMAO at your "I only kill in the first 30 minutes" statement. You nut!
Good luck with vacation - sounds fun!
Post a Comment