Ok, I posted, now deleted something a few days ago about a comment that upset me. I wrote without thought, angrily and although it was not completely directed towards ones way, I still hurt feelings. This is not the first time I have hurt feelings on this blog. So I am wondering how do you bloggers blog without hurting? I mean I don't care if I offend with an issue, but I don't want to hurt people. Especially people dear to me. Do you all just avoid the real things that get to you in avoidance of what I am dealing with? Or do you feel you are right and say so what?
I do feel I had every right to be angry, but I went the wrong way with my emotions.
I am now struggling. I am sorry that I vented so hard core a few days ago. Post is gone, but feelings are not.
Sometimes I just want to fly to Mexico.
I am publicly admitting my fault and apologizing.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think I missed it. I'm sorry!
Sometimes I know I'm going to hurt some feelings, or people don't agree. In blogging I try to obide by 2 rules: 1. Don't say something you wouldn't necessarily want to be heard or known by someone else (I would say don't say something you wouldn't say to their face, but let's face it, sometimes we don't abide by that!) and 2. Remember everyone might not agree with you.
I find blogging to be theraputic as a whole, and I like the positives I get so that helps to get over the negatives!
Hugs sweetie! In the end, it's all good, and most important is you got out what is bothering you!
I think that that person needs to get over it. Your blog is your domain and if s/her has a problem then s/he shouldn't read.
Your feelings and thoughts are yours and if you want to come here to vent or rant or wahtever then do it!
Oh and to answer your question about hurting people,. I am not a bitch by nature, I don't go around purposefully posting hurtful things but I do speak my mind and post what I want to. If it's sensitive, I post to my "friends" only so the public at large can't access it.
just my 2 cents.
I have a saying that if you do it against me you can expect me to blog about it. BUT I don't always do. If it is something that I would only share with my two bestest friends in the world, then I won't blog about it. Finding that fine invisible line is hard
Post a Comment