It is a good thing we all have a good sense of humor, b/c we have turned this law suit into a party! We have this ridiculous amount of paper work we have to get together by the 16th, but we are just laughing our heads off while getting this all together.
So I was listening to the radio this morning and they had this cute little contest going on asking people to call in and say how they were embarrassed by their kid.
I have yet, and I clearly specify yet, been embarrassed in public by my kids BUT I sure got embarrassed by all both my nieces and nephew. Nephew threw himself on the floor at the grocery store when I was a mere 16 year old b/c I wouldn't buy him something so I just walked away. Then he later spent about 30 minutes in the bathroom, I finally go into the men’s bathroom at McDonalds and find him covered in poop. I take off my jacket and carry him out naked with his 5 year old sister following behind. My oldest niece when she was about 8 and I was only 20 would call me mom, very loudly, in public. Everyone would look at me like, that is a young mom.
But my little niece tops the cake. When she was 3 (now 10) I took her everywhere. I had her on the weekends, I took her shopping. I loved having her with me. I was her fun aunt and one day we went shopping.
She was potty trained and going potty, while I was in the stall with her and someone next to us had some very obvious stomach problems. I was trying to talk over the loud noises but her mouth opened wide and her eyes lit up and she said "who was that? Farted!" Then later that day while trying a swimming suit on in the dressing room, as I undressed she yelled "Kimmy got a naked butt!" Sigh.... looking back it is hilarious, but as a young twenty something thing I was very embarrassed! Love my nieces and nephew! They are the best! Although they are getting older and more mature they will still be the pooper, the loud and the silly!
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The best one was your niece calling you Mom...*snicker*
Post a Comment