Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Change on a dime

Isn't it crazy how you go from loving to pieces someone to wanting to strangle them? Andi had my emtotions all mixed up today. She was so cute this morning. She went into the cupboard and got her breakfast, sat in the recliner and watched Elmo while I got Lily ready for the bus. When the bus got there she got her back pack, rolling suitcase and walked outside to meet the driver, whom they are apparently best friends. All was fabulous, I was proud of my cute girl then... dun dun dun.... she got into cupcakes from the counter and they all dropped on the floor so I picked it all up and threw them away. OMG you would have thought I threw away Elmo himself. She just lost it. She was so pissed. Ugh, the rest of the morning was a huge ordeal.
Oh and my husband is not my favorite person in the world right now either.... ugh... I will make him read my nice blog and make him feel like a real piece.

Here is Andi and her boo boo. It isn't that bad, but she never had a owie before.

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

Oh my goodness! don't we just all have those days!