OMG! Let me just say I wrote OMG! about an hour ago. Now I am back, let me try to remember what I was talking about. Let me just say, people try to be organized. OMG I am a mess! I am let's say 12-18 months behind in e-filing applications and what do I need for this law suit. Applications. Sigh..... I am finally all caught up and now I can do payroll. Although life just made another swerve. I have to have payroll done and entered by 3pm. It is 11:30am and I haven't touched it yet. Nurse just called to say she has a migrane and cannot watch Lily today. I need to be home by 1:30pm. I live about 35-40 minutes from work..... sigh. BUT I must tell you my story about last night!
Sorry another long break. But you didn't know that did you?
So here was my night last night. Andrew was working out of town. Thank God nurse fed Lily and left at 6pm, Andi who didn't nap at day care crashed at 5pm, on me. Everytime I put her down she spazed so I held her most of the night. Then around 7pm I tried to put her in her crib and she spazed. I let her cry awhile while I got poor Lily ready for bed. Then I took Andi out of her crib and said "if you want to be up then walk, I am not holding you anymore!" So she follows me around the house screaming and crying "hold you". I am still trying to get Lily all set for bed. Finally at 8:15pm Lily is ready and in to bed she goes. I tell Andi, ok I can hold you now. She wanted to rest, but of course couldn't sleep due to that long late nap.
So finally it is about 9:30pm and she is nursing and relaxing and I think she is almost asleep and in comes the cat thru the dog door and lies something on the rug. Well the lights are low and I am not sure what it is until it FLAPS ITS WINGS! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! Picture high pitch horror film scream.... AHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG! OMG! What do I do? What do I do? Have I mentioned a deep fear and disgust for birds. Like a real dislike for those things. I still cringe thinking about it. I just screamed and screamed and said "Meow, take that away!" I was so scared he was going to throw it on me or something. Some how he managed to take it to the dinning room, where I yelled "Hailey" (our dog) and I said "go get what Meow has" she saw it and took it and went outside. Meow followed behind. They both kept coming in and out licking their chops and I was shaking. Literally shaking. I was so scared. Poor Andi was holding onto me like she just witnessed a murder. I feel bad I scared her so much, but I freaked out. Like truely freaked out. And I said I WISHED I were crazy.
Well Andi slept with me and the cat was not allowed anywhere near me.... ugh gross!
If they think they are some sort of tag team bird killing duo, they better think twice or they will find new homes. I will not live with half alive birds in my home.
Or alive ones, or dead ones, gross. Oh it just gives me the chills..... so freaking gross!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Poor bird
That was clearly a gift brought to you out of love. I can't believe you! Shame shame Kimberly.
Your friend, Kathy
is it so wrong that I laughed at that story?...
I bet you haven't ever seen The Birds, huh? ;-)
A bird? Could have been worse adn been a bat! ;)
Post a Comment