When I de boarded and was waiting to get back on the plane I was talking to two guys about getting back on the plane. We all de boared and were wondering about how to get back on the plane. There was no rope, there was no person. We all decided to just walk back on the plane. I thought man that cute young guy looks familiar, I said to Andrew "I think he is famous" Andrew said "no he is not and he was checking you out" I blushed and said "no...." anyway, after much searching Gloria helped me find him. He IS an actor and he IS famous. Not hugely, but noticeably.
Here he is:
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0581365/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dude... I totally would have known him. Do I dare admit I've seen Luck of the Irish about 10 times and I was a fan of The Mommies? LOL.
Two Questions
1.) Did I miss a post about when you got an iPod touch??? Do you love it?
2.) I am really considering going to a program in Northern CA which is affiliated with a Shriners. I do think the Shriners tour actually sold me on the place. LOL It was like a hotel. I am glad to hear you had a good experience. Over all, what type of families did you observe? What does it take to get "in" with Shriners?
Love this - a SMALL amount of jealousy from the hubby seeing hot
guys 'checking you out' is priceless.
Kate
Post a Comment