Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seriously???

So Andrew gets a $300 gift certificate to Nordstrom from my parents for his birthday, I know more than I got him. Anyway, it was burning in his wallet and went shopping yesterday.
I come home and he shows me his very cute new jeans. He says "You can have the rest of the gift card", my eyes light up, "Really?!" and he says "Sure, there is $40 on it". "$40? $40! You spent $260 on jeans????!!!!" "Yup" was all he replied. I'm still in shock.
I know jeans can be expensive, but only once in my life I spent $200 on jeans and it made me sick and I probably paid interest on them for an entire year. I still have them, but they truth is they aren't my favorite. My butt crack hangs out of them. I much prefer my jeans from the Buckle I got last month.
Anyway.... I could have had my entire family dressed, but it was his birthday gift.

Still thinking of what I will do with my $40......

1 comment:

Allison said...

All I can say is that his ass better look good in those jeans!! :)