**edited to update**
Little Miss Sunshine was exactly that when I returned. She was nice, she said that I get $200 (!) and because my stuff was so great that I get a gold card, so when I bring in clothes I get more than the average person back. I was excited! They took everything of mine and about half of Andrews. It was pretty sweet. So either she just wasn't a morning person, totally could be, or she judged me and was wrong. Either way the whole thing turned up. Glad I was nice the entire time. Could have been awkard had I not been when I left.
So like I mentioned before, our closet threw up. Everything is everywhere, Andrew and his friend who is out of work right now is being paid to help Andrew tile the closet, now bathroom and master bedroom. Not my idea of saving money if you ask me, but apparently no one did.
Anyway, we gutted our closet. I mean GUTTED! We went through all our clothes and put them in two piles, Ebay and charity. Well Ebay got waaay to much for me so then I made three piles, Ebay, charity, exchange store by work. I know I won't get half that I get on Ebay, but I didn't want to deal with all those people on Ebay. I just saved the good stuff (really good stuff) for Ebay. So I roll on up to the exchange place right at 10am. The gal working there obviously had been bitten by her pet snake that morning b/c I had to greet her with a warm "good morning!" as she growled back at me. I ask "are you taking men and women's clothing?" "Grumble" head nod was what I got. I say "ok let me get them out of my car" offering the happiest, cheesiest smile I could muster and go get half the clothes, I bring them in and she says "lay them at the first tile" I say, "wait I have more, these are just the men’s" I could hear her eyes roll at me. I go get my clothes and then come back in. Still smiling. She says in as few words as possible b/c God forbid her waste her breath on me "I need them all laid out and in one pile". I smile and say "ok" and get to work. I lay it all out nicely, thinking, "this isn't your fault, I just have to move on. I love you. I love the times we shared. We were good to me. Please don't be angry, see this as a chance to make someone else happy". I am pleasant in my own thoughts and nicely ask "would you like the men’s and women’s separate?" "GRRRRRRRRRROOOWWWWWLLLLLL" "Ok I will put them all together, can I come back for these later?" That must have been it for her, she looked at me like lady do you really think I am going to do this right now and have your happy ass watch me? I said "ok, I will be back" I finish putting my beautiful clothes in order and smile and said "bye" and she didn't even look my way. Totally ignored me.
Sheesh... maybe she should get rid of that snake.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ohhhhh, from hearing you talk I wish I were able to shop at that store! I'm sure you brought in some great stuff!!!
P.S. Some people are just born bitchy honey.
Post a Comment