Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nothing like 16 year old fresh meat...

So all I want to comment about AI today is sharing the conversation I had with Andrew last night.
If you saw him, you'd remember him. There was a 16 year old beautiful black boy who was the 1st to audition the 2nd day in NYC. He was absolutlely beautiful and sang well as an added bonus.
I said to Andrew "he's 16?" and Andrew said "yes", so then I said "we need to get that boy to mow our lawn". Andrew didn't like that.
Maybe I watch too much Desperate Housewives

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was hot!! I couldn't believe he was 16 either! He looked like he was 30!! I wonder how much better he'll look then. Even Marko said he was good looking! :)

Anne said...

Oh he was fiiiine!!! Had to call my 16yo DD out of the shower to check him out...LOL

Too bad I'm not 16 anymore...>LOL
LMBO @ your comment and Andrew's response...

Anonymous said...

He was so hot, that I felt dirty after realizing he was only 16!!! LOL

16 is NOT what it used to be, I'll tell you that much.

Anonymous said...

I told my dh that the girls are going to absolutely love this one!! He was an amazing singer, but he should be modeling somewhere. Hot, hot, hot!!