Ok if my #1 man on my freebie list, Mr. Jake Gyllenhaal http://www.jakegyllenhaal.com/, visits one more dream I just may have to stalk him and hound him down. Man, I am blushing just thinking about that dream.... I don't care if that guy does 3 more Brokeback's, he is my man! Ahhh.....
Ok back to reality.
Friend still on bedrest and will be for a long time. I am bringing dinner to her and her hubby tonight.
The services for our little lost friend will be this Saturday, but we have already planned to head up north. It really is the only weekend that will work for us, so unfortuantly I will have to miss the service. I am sending flowers, but like that is any consolation. I know that services are for the family and not the people visiting, but those are really hard to stomach. I have been to two services for kids under 12 in 3 years. This would have made 3. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just plain wrong. Makes me just so sad.
I have to get to see Grandpa, I will do my best to go tomorrow. He is still in the hospital. Grumpy and apparently talking a lot a bit crazy.
My favorite guilty pleasure is back on! American Idol! Woo hoo. I was a little disappointed in the promos for tonights show. It appeared that they are making fun of special needs kids. I am pretty sure those kids on the promo have special needs and I don't think they should be made a laughing stock of. But I will watch and see for sure if my assumptions are correct.
And my last word: Jake Gyllenhaal is a gorgeous, fine piece of art.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yes, I agree Jake is hot! I've had many a dream like that with Ben Affleck. Funny, once he got engaged to J.Lo, the dreams stopped! LOL Lost my appetite I guess!
Got my W2 yesterday and thought of you!
Post a Comment