You cold weather folks are a bit odd!
We drove thru a freaking blizzard to get here and it is about 10 degrees right now. I will admit it is beautiful, but getting me out of this warm house may be a bit of a challange. Although there is this amazing massage therapist up here that I want to visit.... but I won't drive nor will I walk there. I will try to wrangle a ride from someone.
Andi once again reminded us why it has been 6 months since our last trip here. That kid seriously sucks traveling.... and sharing a room with both girls, well sucks too. Lily wakes a lot during the night and every time she woke, she woke up Andi, who woke me up.. sigh... it is beautiful here though. Almost inspiring, I want to write a book... but I can't. Gotta change a poopy butt.
Andi is so obsessed with my dad (papa) that she did not sleep until 11pm last night! She wanted to constantly go up and down the stairs, she'd lay with me then say "Papa" and run down stairs, sit with him, then back up to me. Finally I yelled and told her she is going to sleep now, she will see Papa in the morning. She woke up at 6:45am and what did she say? "Papa?"
My mom just said "Grandma cleans up and you just make messes" I think everyone is enjoying Andi, I'm sure.
My friend (bed rest one, you'll learn I have very few) went to the Dr. yesterday and he said still no change. They were very discouraging and said the baby will most likely die in the womb or can make it full term but die after delivery. She is doing her best to remain positive and is still praying for a miracle. I am too. She is so undeserving of this.
Well, off to that poopy butt. Maybe we will get out and play in the snow. That would make me a bad mom if I didn't, right?
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
At least you saw the beauty in the snow...I live in it and can't see that. Well, maybe I can when I'm inside sipping hot chocolate but definitely not when I have to walk to the end of my driveway to get the mail.
I am sending heaps of positive vibes to your friend and her sweet baby...
About the snow, I ditto TKW's comment above. Very true.
And darn you, Kim. You and your American Idol talk. Why did I ever have to start watching? LOL. Now I want to do it again!
Post a Comment