Monday, January 08, 2007

Bummer

Well Grandpa is not doing so well. He is having a very hard time recovering and he has to go to a nursing home instead of my aunts house like was planned. What makes me the most sad is he is too tired to fight about it. He just says, ok then. That is so not Grandpa :(

Andi tried to kill Lily last night. I was folding laundry on the couch and Andi stole some M&M's from her dad and was on the floor eating them by Lily. Next thing I hear Lily coughing and choking and I asked Andi if she gave Lily an M&M and she nodded yes. Well after some smacks on the back and something to drink Lily was ok, but I was pretty freaked out. I tried to calmly tell Andi that it was nice of her to think of sharing with Lily, but Lily can't eat that sort of stuff.
That was a scary one. Probably number 2 to Andi jumping in the pool while I was holding Lily.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Keeping your Grandpa in my prayers!

Scary times for Lily! I'd have been scared too! Jack did that to Jenelle once when she was 10 weeks old, but it was a paperclip! YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. That's so sad

But MAN what a shocking experience!!! Glad you were around to hear Lilly choke!