Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wall of Fame

So at work we have a Wall of Recognition and well everyone has been recognized, but me. It's been up for at least 6-8 months.
My mom saw it and said, "that's sad". I said "I don't need anyone patting me on my back and telling me I did a good job, every one gets paid on Friday, I do my job right." That is all that matters right? Plus didn't we learn that in life it is a whole lot cooler to not be doing what everyone else is doing?
That is what I keep telling myself anyway.

Just a friendly note from your never employee of the month.

4 comments:

Me said...

Umm, don't you work for your Dad? LOL.

"Dad... I need my picture up there! I'm an awesome employee!"


:)

Tiffany said...

It is so much cooler to be you own person Kim!!!! I am sure you are the best employee ever!

Me said...

On second thought - how about photo copying your face and sticking it up on the wall with a piece of tape - as a joke but I think it's funny!

(Or is that just my weird humor?)


:)

Kim said...

there are no pictures just a plaque, M: my dad has nothing to do with it, the GM is in charge of this whole thing and I don't think he likes the bosses daughter much.