Two hours of Bachelorette last night... SWEET! I know, I am fully aware of the fact I am alone in watching show season after season, but what can I say.... eat me.
So the little human is doing well. It is a for real thing. I saw with my two eyes. We tried the ultra sound on my belly first and we could see the little thing, but since my uterus is tilted and my abs are so strong (ahem) she said it would be easier to do the whole up the whoo whoo. That was a much better view, we heard the little heart loud and strong and I must say he or she was pretty darn cute. It is named Ollie. Our little shrimp of a thing.
So yesterday Kibberts had Andi over for our Dr. apt and she was snoozing, so while Lily napped, Andrew and I lied down in the bedroom and watched TV and rested before Andi came back home, he had control and was watching The Deadliest Catch. His latest obsession. I asked where Marky Mark was and he said "why the hell would he be on this show, he isn't a fisherman?" I said "oh yes he is, and if Mark Walberg and George Cloney aren't on this fishing boat I don't want to watch this show." Then Andrew sighed and ignored me.
I will succeed in Bunco tonight. I will win first place. Our little Ollie is awesome and I will win first place.
The power of The Secret folks. It is the power.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so glad that everything is good! Can't wait to see little Ollie! Also... you are not alone with watching the Bachelor. I am obsessed! Very disappointed with the remaining men. I think Jesse is a DORK!
sorry that was me, tiff!
Post a Comment