Alrighty folks it is summer and that is for sure. Not in the mood to do anything. It is so hot. I am so sick all the time and T-I-R-E-D! Three more weeks and I am out of this trimester. Sigh... I pray the rest will be better. Not complaining.... just.... complaining.
I have tomorrow off and although it is supposed to be spent with my kids, Kibberts and I are sharing a sitter and getting facials in the AM (she has a GC and is sharing). Then for Lily's last day at summer school we have an ice cream social. I'm never one to turn down ice cream! Then folks if anything will get me out of my rut it will be spending Saturday night in Vegas with Bette Midler! Ahhhh yeah! We've been planning this since April. Didn't know I'd finally get knocked up, but I don't care, nothing will cure my funk like a little Bette. I love that woman and simply cannot wait for this! So Friday my mom, sister, aunt and I will be driving the very long drive in the hot desert, have a day at the pool, dinner out and then Sat a little of the same then spend the evening with my lady.
Jill if you are reading this I know you will poop! Remember when we played cards in Jr. High just singing to her best of album!
I know this ages me tenfold and I don't give a flying rats ass. Bring it on!
Can't drink, Can't Smoke, Don't Gamble. Vegas Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
those were the days...yep, i'm pretty much jealous that you get to enjoy bette in person. i still throw that cd in once in awhile and it brings back good memories. well have fun, enjoy her, tell her i said hi!
Post a Comment