Oh and before I forget, my curry chicken salad sandwiches were a hit! I even had people asking for the recipe! I can really only give the ingredients since I don't really have a recipe per say, but here they are: Chicken (either chopped or from a can), mayo, curry powder, hot chili oil and raisins. I do know for every teaspoon on curry powder you need a 1/4 tsp of hot chili oil. You can eat it on lettuce or on bread like a sandwich. It is really good. Now I can pretty much guarantee you all that will most likely be the last time I ever give cooking advice.
Now on to the fun!
VEGAS!
We got upgraded to a suite! Jenn in the tub

Gloria in the media room (nice ass.... just look)

Queen Mom on her bed

Out on the town... thank God for the little timer button on my sweet little cannon

Walking around, Jenn double fisting

Mom and Gloria (who just said oooohhh that shot in my fat tuesday drink was
strong!)
Very strong!!! (a few hours later)
Oh and it wouldn't be fun without some male "don't(s)" I found walking the strip!
Shorts this short on a man are a totally don't
And this shirt is a don't as well....

Of course these are my humble opinions and before anyone leaves me annon comments with bible verses about glass houses or whatever, let me say right now.... I don't give a flying rats ass... I am a fashion critic in my own right and have the authority to judge fashion.
OH and ONE more thing.... I saw Mama Mia on Saturday and I swear I could have sat right thru it again! I was singing, I was laughing and I was crying. And for all those critics that so harshly judged sexy Pierce for his singing I say, "kick rocks!" because he humbled himself and it was endearing to me. I think male critics shouldn't even be allowed to criticize a chick flick. I will see that movie again and again and will buy it when it comes out and watch it again and again.




2 comments:
I almost feel like I was there! :)
(That bed looks incredibly comfortable.... no wonder you slept so good!)
Love all the pictures! Looks like you girls had a blast! Ho_ did you get a suite? Lucky girls!
k.... Andi looks like such a big girl in the fishing picture to the right. Holy Co_! My _ is out on my keyboard! Very annoying! Sorry!
Post a Comment