Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friendly Friends

So Andi asks in a round about way last night why aren't we friends with a couple we used to be friends with. I just said "because honey, Suzanne (name changed for obvious reasons) wanted to be your new mommy." Andrew just looks at me and whispers "Kim!"

I will do my best to tell the story in a way that keeps every player (I mean playa) totally annon..... btw my husband is totally innocent and an awesome husband. I just have to tell this story!
Give me time. I need to be creative in how to share. This post alone got edited 20 times.
I can't figure how to post just one private post. Anyone know? Then I can be a little more forthcoming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I looked at it and it seems that with Blogger you have to make the whole blog go private to make anything restricted. Sounds like a good story though...

Anonymous said...

Oh, let me tell the story!! Tell it, the world needs to beware of those types of people!!

Me said...

Man... I've wanted that "one private post" a couple of times. I think you can only do that WP though??? I could be wrong.

Cathy said...

Oooooohhh, I'm intrigued!