So we had an ultrasound today. It was to check for down syndrome. When my Dr. first asked if I wanted to test for DS I said not really, like I care, that would be a walk in the park compared to all we've done with Lily, but then I said what does the testing involve? He says it is an ultra sound. Ok then yes I would like that test.
I went to this big fancy center with state of the art crap. Because of my tilted uterus she had to rape me with the largest contraption to ever go inside me (sorry hunny) and we saw our little thing waving and moving and I just couldn't believe how formed a baby is at 12, well almost 13 weeks. Actually it measured at 13 weeks, so it's a little big. No surprise there.
But what was surprising was that the tech showed us something and said she is 95% certain of her guess.
You would never believe what a tiny 13 week old fetus has in between his legs.... holy crap! A PENIS! Really? Seriously? I won't believe it until our 20 week u/s, but if it isn't a penis, that will be one sad girl with a really large.... Deloris (Seinfield fans? Anyone) Not making it that easy for you nasty google searchers....
So unless she is really wrong, and we all saw it.... I am going to have to buy stock in band aides and balls and sh!t..... I'm not ready for this.
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
OH my! How wonderful!
Congrats
Oh, but we are so ready for him!!!
Wow.... that is so exciting! I can't wait to see what he looks like. He will be adorable!
LOL... I love how you have a way with making announcements... interesting. LOL. I won't be counting on sending you anything blue YET but I'll keep my eyes and ears open. ;)
If its a boy then your crazy pencil test thing actually worked!!
Ever since your dream, I have known without a doubt that your baby was going to be a boy! In fact, I would be shocked senseless if it wasn't!
How wonderful! And Andrew will be a wonderful Dad to a son!
I want to see the video! :)
squee
How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you guys get your little man!! They told me at that same ultrasound that I was having a boy! Then at my 20 wk the Dr. Said you can stop calling it a little brother! What a surprise.
Post a Comment