Andi is a goofy child. I have been told by a woman, mother to 5 and grandmother to I don't know, 10, that she has never met a child like Andi. I thought, wow, this woman knows kids and Andi is odd, even to her. She has always been odd to us, but this is why I am saying this today.
The camera. I have it out a lot and Andi always says "take a picture of me like this mama!" "Take a picture of me like this!" So I do. But we were at the pool last Thursday and the sun was bright and I wanted a cute summertime close up and this is how it went...

I laugh and shake my head and we continue to swim. Then I ask Andrew to take my first belly picture, 13 weeks, and this is how it went.

Andrew shakes his head and says "I wonder where she gets it from".
Oops. Apple. Tree.
That's a large almost 13 week belly folks. It's gonna be a long 27 weeks folks.


3 comments:
Could Andi possibly want to follow in Mom's footsteps? I think I see a magazine cover in her future!
ADORABLE!!! (I'm talking about that pregnant belly!) Love it.
:)
Enjoy every second!
Love the suit! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment