I am in a bit of a block. We are leaving tomorrow for the wedding in Playa del Carmen (Cancun).
I am excited, but I am nervous as well. It is far away. I am not great with geography and just booked the trip thinking Mexico is a two hour flight at the most. I mean we live in AZ, Mexico is a 3 hour drive. I had no idea Cancun was so far away! Plus a little nervous about hurricanes and Andrew and I both being gone and on the same plane.... sigh.... I am a bit of a worry wart.
Money is really tight right now and I can't help but think this is the last thing we need to do before baby comes, but then again, it is already paid for and the place is all inclusive, if we didn't go we'd just be out $$ and sitting on our butts.
I love my friend getting married and her fiance is a really cool guy! I really can't wait to see them get married, I know she has waited a long time for this and so deserves this!
I am just worried. I worry about my mother in law getting around town with the kids, she is not from here. I know she is totally competent, I just worry. Lily is having a seizure or two a day.. so I worry.
Sigh....
I took a yoga class on Monday night and being a little bit competitive I tried every advance pose (of course within caution of the belly) but ooohhh I am sore in places I didn't know could be sore.
I am going again tonight, I hadn't slept like that in ages! This time Kibberts is joining me and I can't wait to have a buddy this time around. Everything is more fun with a friend.
Please say a little prayer for me.... "Say a little prayer for you" or of course for your heathens send me good vibes, comforting vibes. And safe plane ride vibes... our kids need us! Oh and no shark attacks, well they can attack Andrew, just not me... oh and no horrible hurricanes... oh and maybe for my friend a sunny wedding day.....
I know I am a cluster F of crap today, but that is what my brain goes through every night.
Go USA!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hope you had a wonderful time at the wedding....I'm sure your MIL coped just fine but I can totally understand your stress level about that.
Post a Comment