Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So you had a bad day.....

Sigh.... it is one of those days.
Sigh...

I got two teeth drilled.
Came to work had two refund demands from Ebay. One gal in Italy didn't pay for insurance and she never got her package and she filed a claim with paypal against me! She wanted a full refund, s&h included! I said look, I am out a $200 dress and I have to pay your shipping? It isn't my freaking fault USPS screwed up. I can only imagine it finding its way to her after her damn refund. THEN after I deal with that I see a message that a lady is pissed that a dress she bought was used. It wasn't used! She said the straps were loose, it was on a hanger for a few months, it was a summer dress. She got it less than wholesale! Whatever, I told her to ship it back ALTHOUGH I don't offer refunds.

THEN my email said that Andrew's gift I bought online never got shipped b/c my CC was declined. It shouldn't have been, it is AE. I don't know if it was somewhere I never bought from or what, but now that delayed shipping several days. It is something that is hard to get so I am afraid they will be BO by the time they get to shipping it. Sigh...

Oh and THEN my husband is all pissed at me b/c I went to lunch with my family today. He called earlier and asked what I was doing. I was trying to order Christmas cards thru Costco and the freaking website kept freaking out on me so I said "I don't know" and he got mad that I was frustrated. Then he showed up and my sister and her kids were here and I said you want to come with us? He said no, got mad and left. All he had to say was he wanted to have lunch with me. But whatever. Just add it to my day. Now if I want to keep the peace I have to kiss his ass. Whatever. Whatever. Whatever.

Tis the season

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh kim... that is so funny! I just hate those days! I don't like when husbands read into things! So annoying! I have tons of stuff to put on ebay. Maybe i should wait! That doesn't sound fun at all! I hope that dress arrives so that lady feels stupid. I'm proud that you are already doing Christmas cards. I'm thinking about sending new years cards out this year. I'm sooo behind! tis the season is right!

Me said...

Oh man! What a crappy day! And I'm pissed right along with you over the ebay things. Sorry. :(