Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Not Gonna Lie
So I am cheesing out in my office listening to Jessica Simpson's Christmas Album and I have to admit, I miss Nick and Jessica. They were so cute. I loved their Christmas special when they sang "Baby it's Cold Outside". She looked BETTER with him. It is just sad. Sure he seems happy with wild one Vanessa, but wouldn't that be a reunion we would all love to see.... hey then they could sing the duet "reunited" on another we got back together special. Oh and while were at it.... could we get Brad and Jenn back together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
kim..... I sooo love them! I was so sad when they divorced! That would be the happiest reunion ever. I love that duet. I play her Christmas album every year non-stop! So sad!
Ditto, sister.
I loved watching The Newlyweds...and I would like to grow up to be Jennifer Aniston if I can't be Angie Harmon or Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Post a Comment