Thursday, December 13, 2007

I don't want to wear that!

So Lily has the best wardrobe. Since gifts for her are hard she ends up with amazing clothes. I mean, True Religion Jeans, Juicy Couture track suits, Gymboree, Gap, Pumpkin Patch, you name it she has it. Her hand me downs to Andi are impecable! Maybe a food stain very occasionally. So as you can imagine I was very excited for Andi to get to wear Lily's old clothes. I mean, these are fabulous clothes.

But you know what. She doesn't like them. She only likes the ugly sweater with the Disney Princesses on them. That is it. She hates jeans, she hates zip up sweaters, she hates the UGGS. She hates it all and it is so wrong!

I just have to accept dressing Lily, fun. Dressing Andi, not fun.

Here is our family pix for Christmas cards. Lily looks amazing. Andi is cute, but she had to wear these ugly black boots when we were in pink and tans. Oh well. Whatever. Choose your battles.

1 comment:

Me said...

LOL... this is so true with any sisters! I would save my older daughters clothes for her sister but sure enough - completely different tastes and styles and refusal to wear them without tears and 'embarrasment' even though they are awesome clothes!

Even the colors they choose are different. It's so funny how our kids can be so incredibly different from each other.

:)