I woke up and my body ached and I had a hard time getting out of bed. I sighed as I wobbled over to the potty and then got up and looked in the mirror and screamed.....AHHHHHHHHHH! I look old!!!!
Then I woke up, sprung out of bed and said in Kelly Osborn fashion, English accent included, "It's My Birthday!" "Worship me! Adore me!" I embrace you 29! Let me wrap my long go go gadget arms around you! I love you 29! Let this glorious day begin!
And after getting Lily on the bus. Getting Andi buckled in, puppy in the car. I start my van and it was a no go. My rocking minivan had no gas. Now see yesterday I could have bragged that in all my 28 years I had never ever ran out of gas. This morning at 29, I had to face the fact the ol memory is not so good.
So my first gift of the day was my knight and shining armor running to me with a red can filled with gasoline. What a hubby! That could have been a long walk this morning.
Oh and puppy pooped in the car on the way to work. Sweet.
At work I was welcomed with love and gifts and blue birds singing. It is a fabulous day, oh yes it is.
I even get my free dinner from The Keg tonight! Sweet! And some one on one with my knight.
I was worried for nothing. 29 is nothing! Give me a year. Then we'll see the real tears.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy, happy Birthday! Are you really 29? LOL On my 29th, Brett told everyone at the restaruant that I was really 30, so when they asked how old I was and I told them 29, no one believed me! LOL
Happy Bday Kim! It's been a great one from me! Have a wonderful day!
Ok sorry forgot my password.
Kim H
from IL.
LOL at Kelly's comment. :)
Happy Birthday! The 19th is also one of my friends birthdays. We lost touch years ago but I think of her every year on her birthday... and now I'll think of you too!
Post a Comment