So I once again feel the need to vent!
Ok so you all know I am in this Christmas play for church and my time has been devoted to this. I really enjoy this and feel I am not too bad at it either. This is a huge commitment that I made to the cast and a commitment my husband made to me to watch the girls. Everything has been going well except for a few sighs and whines from Andrew, it has been working out well for all of us. Dun Dun Dun, until this week. So this Thursday is final dress rehearsal. The biggest, most important practice of all the practices, missing dress rehearsal is like missing the actual performance. So Andrew says, "my company's Christmas party is next Thursday" (said last week) "WHAT?!” I said "are you kidding me?!" This isn't Andrew's fault really, he has a company with a business partner and his partner never planned this with Andrew, he just told him the date but what I am mad at Andrew for is that he never stood up to him. He should have said "I am sorry but that won't work", but he just said "well thanks for telling me" but I don't think the passive aggressive approach is working. It wouldn't be a big deal except for our store has their invite only special Christmas sale that night which means my mom or sister cannot watch the girls. I have to ask my niece but I know that she should be helping at the store as well. It just really frustrates me, I own a company with my mom and sister and we never make decisions without each other. That is how a partnership works. I am so annoyed.
A funny side note. One of our employees is this Mexican guy with a very heavy accent and just adorable, I mean the guy looks like he walked off a Abercrombie and Fitch bag. I have for years thought he was cute and named him Cute Victor. Like when someone says "did you get Victor's timecard?" I say "which Victor? Victor or Cute Victor?" Well he knows I named him that and every time he comes into the office he says a quick hi to me and walks away real fast, I think he is scared of me. I am not going to seduce him; I just think he is nice to look at. I just think it is funny b/c most of my life I am hit on unwantedly and this guy is afraid of me. Funny.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment