Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Present, Past and Future

I don't know how much I will be on before Christmas so I wanted to make a Christmas post:

Christmas Present:

My play went flawless! I couldn't have asked a better performance from myself or cast mates. Friday was great, Saturday was excellent and Sunday was great! It was a blast and I will miss my cast mates.

My Birthday was wonderful! I got spoiled once again by my husband and mom. Andrew got me two pairs of chanel earrings. I really wanted one pair and he added another for good measure. And my favorite surprise was a cat! He is a long haired siamese that looks like Jinxy Cat from Meet the Parents. He was already named Kean (I don't like that name and want to call him Jax but Andrew says I can't. He says it is like changing Andi's name all of a sudden. Yeah just like that, Andrew) He is cuddly and awesome. I got teary eyed when I saw him b/c I have been asking forever and Andrew always said no! The girls love him as well and Andi calls him Meow. My mom got me a Fendi watch. Yeah spoiled. Oh and last night we had a lovely evening at The Melting Pot (my favorite!) while my mom watched the girls.

This law suite is making a scrooge out of my dad and his partner (business, that is) and it is stressing my payroll assistant and me out. It is doubling our work and we have one day to enter 400 employees payroll. We don't have time to double our work.

Good note, I am all caught up with my shopping and I get to enjoy my 5 days of Christmas!

Christmas Past:

I have two favorite quotes from Christmas past that I want to share:

One is from my husband 2 Christmas' ago. My mom (well I mean my parents) gave us several board games to have at home, good games and I love games. Well Andrew opens those gifts up and says "next year are you getting us the friends to go with them?"

Last year my dad (aka scrooge) said during Christmas Eve dinner "well Christmas is over tomorrow".
I don't even think I need to explain that one. Do I? What do most people say on Christmas Eve? Tomorrow IS Christmas. Ba hum bug!

Christmas Future:

Alright, we all get those Christmas letters. I love them. Well most of them. I love getting pictures and letters in the mail. But we all come across those letters that make you think their child is the 2nd coming of Christ and just because of reading one of those that didn't even come to my house made me think of our letter next year. Pardon my french but no other word would really fit.

Dearest Friends and Family,
Same Shit, different Year.
All our love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at Andrew's reply! lol That would be us too. It's great that your play went so well. If we don't "speak" again - a very merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kelly said...

I love the "Christmas Future" as I can relate. Loved your card this year. The girls are so beautiful!