Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well my Grandpa is still at the AZ Heart Hospital and he is scheduled for major surgery on Tues. I guess only 15% of his heart is functioning. They said smoking really damages your heart. He has phenomena right now so once that clears a bit they will operate. That is as long as he can stay put. He thinks he is in the hospital so they can make money. He is a rather stubborn old guy. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please.

All in all 2006 has been a pretty good year to us. No major problems, Lily has stayed out of the hospital and Andi is just growing and learning.
Andrew and I have a stronger marriage and am actually a "happily married couple".
We only hope 2007 continues our good luck streak!

Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Definitely sending prayers to your Grandpa! I hope the surgery goes OK. And here's to a seizure free new year! HUGS!