I am a bit nervous. Dress rehearsal didn't go as well as we had hoped and tonight is our first performance. We have Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning to do. I have the nerves flowing. My part is the biggest I have ever had and although I've got my lines down, last night with a small audience I got thrown off a few times. I am ok with my lines getting laughed at, I think I am not ok with them not being laughed at. But seriously the coughs and murmurs really threw me off. The sound tech made a mistake and played music during my scene and I totally got thrown off.
I need some prayers and positive thoughts thrown my way, I really want this to go well!I will let you all know how it went!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thinking of you Kim. Just remember the reason you are doing it and you will be fine. I wish I could be there.
~Kathy
Post a Comment