Friday, January 16, 2009

Hummus ???

So I gave into another frosting craving the other night. I brought the tub to bed with me, plus graham cracker and some milk, my hands were full. I waddle into the room, set everything down nicely on my bed stand and slowly put my big self into bed. I get my pillows all situated under me, put the frosting tub on my belly (my food holder), pulled out my knife and started frosting my graham cracker. All this time Andrew is watching me and my ritual. I finally look over at him and say "what?" He asks "What are you eating?" I said "Hummus".
He just looks at me, my tub of frosting and looks back at Anthony Bourdain.

What? I felt better about myself just thinking it was hummus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Andrew carries a baby, then he can comment on your eating habits. ;) You enjoy your "hummus". :)

Me said...

LOL... good answer. You may be hugely pregnant but you're still 'quick on your feet'. :)