Friday, January 23, 2009

It's getting hot in here

I have had night sweats. I had them something awful after Andi. I live in AZ. I get warm, when it's warm. But hot flashes? I thought those are reserved for women in their 50's.
I have been over whelmed by these damn things that overcome me several times a day.
Like hard core. Minding my own business then boom, sweating, red face, all over an uncontrollable wave of heat that makes me go mad. I was getting my hair done today, you know gotta take care of myself before I hand my life over to a boob sucking, sleep taking little adorable monster, while I am sitting there getting foils put in it comes on. I tell my guy oh no... I start fanning my face and said "hot flash". He says "you're not gonna pass out right?" I didn't answer at first and he said "uh oh" I said, "no". But seriously I loose train of thought. All I want is a pool to jump into. He sarcastically said "I keep it at 68, I know that is a little warm" I said "it could be 20 and this would happen." Boy oh boy I am ready for this baby. I can take the night sweats, it's the flashes that are really uncomfortable... can't wait for menopause.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hasn't he arrived yet? Hang in there - thinking of you! You'll have to text me when he makes his debut!

Allison said...

Oh, I know how you feel! Ever since having my kiddo's I get so hot!! And, you know me I am usually always cold! It's just plain crazy what happens to us women!!

Marcia said...

You're getting a preview of things to come, Kim. I call them my own personal tropical vacations!