Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shower me!

I had my shower yesterday and it was fabulous! My mom goes above and beyond everything she does and this was no exception! What a blast! I had over 35 guests! I got just about everything I needed and just need to do some running this week to finish up the rest! Not too bad for 37 weeks hu?
I'm getting so excited! I am also rethinking the whole VBAC thing. I go in on Tues and get checked. I am thinking if I am not anything, I may just schedule the c-section. I can't help but think if something goes wrong, it didn't have to. Plus I saw the childs head on the ultra sound.
Besides, I have never gone into labor on my own, the odds of doing it before my due date is rare.
Anyway, I will have my appointment and then make my decision.

2 comments:

Me said...

I can't believe you got a shower for your THIRD kid? If I didn't like you so much I'd have to hate you. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I did the same re-thinking with my second. After having one special needs kid too, why even chance it?! Same question I asked.

Do what your gut pushes you toward, of course. Maybe different for you. But it was a nice, scheduled event with none of the surprises and drama that came with the first for me.

Wishing you Health All Around!
-Kathleen (Becca's mom)
Carepage Becca2001