Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey I have an idea....

How about no more effing dogs! I have spent this morning taking "too scared to go outside alone Geri(atrics)" out to poo and pee several times. Cleaning (gagging) up "too old and lazy to go outside Hailey" puke. Yelling at "too hyper to ever just re-freaking-ax Fiona". Oh plus spent over 15 minutes picking up dog poo outside and washing the walls that old Hailey likes to rub her dirty body against.
Sigh. Andrew is snowboarding. I said he could go one weekend and it had to be this weekend before I am technically full term. But it isn't the kids I need help with, it is the house full of dogs that is totally wearing on me.
I am not going anywhere since I am having a hard time carrying Lily. I did have to bathe her myself this morning and I really need Andrew's help with that. But she needed a bath so I did it.
I'm tired.
Go Cards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know how you do that, with you being that far pregnant! I hope this weekend ended up being not too bad...with the dog poo and all

Anonymous said...

Your amazing! You could run the country if given the chance! Sorry my muscles were so sore today and I couldn't help with Lil. No more working out like that for me!!

Me said...

Two blogs in a row about dogs. Good for me to read and remember how they really ARE MUCH MORE WORK THAN KIDS! (This from a woman with 3 kids in barely 5 years) and only 1 dog at a time.

Dogs are harder. LOL.