So "Fashionable Friday" went well! I had to stand next to the cutie reporter who happened to be about 2 inches shorter than myself. He was very kind and my "models" all did well. He especially liked my niece Lindsey and asked her where she went to school and such. My friend Allison looked beautiful and my moms friend Karen did well. Although, I did have an arguement with her. She is 50 and is showing the MATURE clothing from our store, which she doesn't like wearing. Her outfit was nice and conservative. I told her that during practice I wanted to say the outfit is great for an Easter Brunch and she freaked. Told me that is for "old" ladies. Oh ok. The only problem was my "models" are all about 5'3" and the reporter was about 5'9" and then there was me, 6'1" with my little wedges. Oh well, the producer loved us and said he wants us back with in the next few months. Hopefully my buddy will be gone by then. I could see him on TV. It was like a bump under my skin. I kept it from being red, but he was still there. Oh he was still there.....
So I had one of those can't sleep, mind won't stop nights on Sunday and I came up with some brilliant material to write about. Sad thing is though... it has all been forgotten. I did end up bawling like a baby, I was thinking of what I can do for Lily's teacher at the end of the year and I was thinking of things and then I just started crying. Laying in bed, just sobbing. Everytime I think about school being over I get chocked up and change the subject. Well I just let myself cry and cry and cry. I am such a baby. Maybe if I can do that a few more times before the day actually comes, I can stay out of the hospital due to hyperventilation.
So what is the deal with grocery shopping? I mean, it is usually my "break" from the kids, but I was thinking to myself. Break? Shopping SUCKS! I mean seriously. You spend at least 30 minutes putting items into your cart. Then about 5 unloading them onto the little moving thing. Then you pay, God forbid you forget your little money savings card. Oh but let me give you a little hint. I heard this on the radio and it really works. I don't have an Albertsons card anymore, it is lost. I never actually registered my phone number, but wanna know whose number is registered? Jenny's. Just type in your area code and 867-5309. It works at every store I have tried. I don't really shop at Albertson's they are a rip off, but on those quick trips Jenny really pulls through. Anyway, then the kid puts your bags back into your cart. Then you again load them into your car. THEN you unload then out of your car and load them into your kitchen. I mean, if that is a break, then maybe my next break I should see about looking into needles in my eyes.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree. Grocery shopping SUCKS!! I would pay someone to do it for me if I had the money. Then after you go through all the hassle of putting everything in your car, taking it in the house, then putting everything away, you have drag stuff back out to cook. Sometimes I wish I was born a guy so I could sit at home and play video games while someone else did all the work. Must be nice!
ROTFL about the Jenny number. Whoever REALLY has that number is getting some great coupons sent to their house from the corporate store. ;)
Post a Comment