Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello?!

Ok so Andi stayed home with Grandma yesterday and napped in her crib for 1.5 hours. And the real kicker, she wanted to go into her crib and just played then fell asleep. Hello! This is the same kid that I have to nurse, rock and gently lie down then usually she still wakes and has to cry for 5 minutes before she falls asleep.
I think I just need to move out. Everytime Andrew takes her places he sings her praises. Them mommy takes her places and this is what happens....

This is the floor at Target. Sigh....

Anyway, anyone watch the snoozer of American Idol last night. Crips almighty. Another show like that and I might actually pretend to quit watching.
Man, I hate my period. Makes me very Grouchy. I think I better crawl back into my trash can, I am sure I smell like I came from one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually finsihed the scarf I was knitting last night THAT'S how boring it was!!

now that scandal girl is dgone I have no one to mock. Making fun of Sanjaya is like teasing one of Santa's elves- you just don't get a good feeling from doing it.

~brandii

Me said...

You are awesome!

You are my kind of friend... your kid throws a fit and you whip out the camera. Yep... exactly what I'd do!

Love it.

Melany aka Supermom said...

Yeah..think I will also grab my camera if my kid do that...and I'm pretty sure that Zander will make sure I get lots of photo ops...