So MIL was off today. We actually had a nice time, but 8 days of anyone is a bit much.
We have some silent struggles with a battle of mother and grandmother. I am sure she is glad to leave me as well as I am glad the time is over.
I love the woman, I am fortuante to have a good mother in law. I have heard the horror stories, but I don't think I can take my own mother 8 days in my home... sorry maw.
So I am excited to get back to reality. Having Andi back in daycare which will be rough after not going all week. Lily is back home with the nurse. I can make dinner for my family and we can do our usual night time routine.
I am getting old, I know it. I like things the way I like them. I will be a hell of a 60 year old. I bet my poops will be on the clock with old Grey's reruns. I am sure I will watch those, won't I? I will eat a certain dinner on certain days of the week and any unwelcome houseguest will send me to the shrink to deal.
Oh well, I am what I am.
Back to reality!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL, you aren't even close to old!
But I do understand your point.
Oh and I can't imagine anyone staying with us for 8 days. I'd have to be committed.
I would NEVER cope with my MIL for 8 hours in my house...never mind 8 DAYS. Good for you!
Post a Comment