So using a line from my favorite movie, just instead of men, the word is Donna.
"Donna's are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite."
My brother is physically handicapped. He has full mental capacity which is a double edge sword. He has to know just how cruel the world is. I am thankful my Lily gets to live in a world that to her understanding is safe, and kind.
My brother is so less fortunate. He has spent his life self medicating his problem. I think my parents did a great job with him. They put a tube around him and would throw him in the pool. They would take his hands to the ATC handles and send him on his way. He went on every family vacation. Camping, Disneyland, the beach, the snow. He has been skiing with special adapted equipment. He has never been treated "special", he would kick my sister and my ass and we would take him down when needed. We have a very memorable family portrait with my sister and a black eye and my brother with a gash on his forehead, typical family feuds. I am trying to say that even though my brother had a world of obstacles, we didn't make him feel "less than". But that was childhood, adulthood that is a different story.
Bryan struggled for independence. He has always wanted to be independent. Yet his physical disability is rather severe. He cannot alone bath, or even go to the bathroom. He is wheelchair bound completely. He has always befriended people who are "outsiders", druggies, losers. You name it, they are. They were always there at the 1st of the month for his social security check and then boom gone until of course next month. They helped him drink, smoke and do drugs. Bryan once said "pot has opened doors from him" literally. Really, that is how he learned to open doors. Pot is fine, it helps him relax. Crystal meth on the other hand, not so helpful with the spasticity, he has had issues with crack since his late teens.
So now on to Donna, Bryan met Donna about 6 years ago and her and her no teeth have been a part of our family since. But not in the way, that she is a sister I never had. More like in the sense of a stray dirty cat that adopts you and you have no choice, but to leave food outside for it. Just because you are a human and even though you hate the dirty thing, you can't knowingly see it outside and hungry and not feed it. That is Donna.
She and Bryan have had a severely tumultuous relationship, volatile actually. They beat each other up. They drink, smoke and do drugs together. I could go on for ever about this low life piece of crap, but I won't. I just want to share how she recently showed just what a low life she is.
Bryan was in the hospital recently with yet again Pancreatitis, he will eventually go into organ failure if he doesn't quit his drinking.
Well Donna took this as an opportunity to move out, while he was in the hospital. She takes all his money and makes him pay her sisters bills. She lets strangers stay in their trailer that my dad owns and they stay at rent free. She complains about taking care of him, but has no issues taking his money week after week.
She will get a job until the state finds her and starts taking money out for child support and back child support, then of course she quits. I mean why should she take care of her two daughters she never sees? Thank God for their sake.
Ugh.... Bryan just said she is moving back in to "help" him since he is back home. No, today is Friday. She knows Friday means Bryan gets a paycheck for not working and she spends it.
UGGHGHGHGHH! I just don't want to speak to him. It sickens me that he lets this woman just walk over him. Her and her no teeth. She is disgusting. Absolute waste of the air I breathe.
**oh and to add insult to injury..... American Idol? What the hell? Who is voting for freaking Sanjaya??!?!??!?!? Seriously people! Stop, it isn't funny. This is taking me back to the year when the big tall red head who KILLED Crocodile Rock, in a very bad way kept sticking around. Don't do this!!!
Oh I did see Zodiac last night. Not only was the movie absolutely FAB! The celeb eye candy was just yummy. You all know I adore my Jakie but throw a little Robert Downey Jr., who was great and had some great lines that gave the movie just enough humor to keep it from being totally dark. Then you have Mark Ruffalo and the uber yummy Dermot Mulroney. Plus I have always loved Dr. Green, not because he is handsome, but I just like him. You go Goose! Good to see you around in a great movie.
That made me proud like seeing Josh Jackson in Bobby. I have a soft sport for all those Dawson Creekers.
Ok, done... Kim Out
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your brother... we had a couple (lawyer husband and wife) do similar to my Aunt who had muscular dystrophy and was in a nursing home. They 'befriended' her and by the time everyone figured out what was going on they had stolen almost every penny she had.
She couldn't see it... thought they were 'friends'. She died without a cent to her name.
I am so sorry about your brother's woman.
She sounds like a scumbag.
Wow. WOW. All I can say about the story about your brother. He is not what I think of when I think of the "disabled" and I am sure he likes that, righ? You gave a very good description of a world I am not familiar with at all, but I know exists. WOW
What a lowlife fuckwit she is. Holy crap.
Post a Comment