OK call me juvenile or whatever but I was very caught up in Laguna Beach and last night was the finale. I found two quotes that caught me off guard and you probably think I am joking but seriously two very good quotes came out of a show about rich, spoiled High School kids.
Ok first one might be a cliché but I have never heard this one the girl giving the speech during graduation said to the usual follow your dreams but then she said "those who mind don't matter but those who matter don't mind" I actually had to rewind with my tivo to hear it again b/c I just thought it was so true.
Second one is silly but I just thought was so cute. Jessica and Cameron were sitting on a blanket on the beach (they are ex boyfriend/girlfriend) and he said I am so glad we are friends still and whatever and then he said do you think you will ever be my girlfriend again and she said no and he said sorry and she said why and he said "sorry I'm not your guy".
I just thought that was absolutely the cutest quote ever and I thought man even if he weren't my guy if he said that to me he would have all of a sudden been my guy. Am I the only one to see the adorableness in this kid? Not that it matters, he was in 2nd grade when I was graduating but still let me pretend I can still relate to these kids.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment