Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Long Time No Talk

Hi Friends! I hope you all had a nice holiday! I did! I don't get much on the computer when I am not at work, not sure what that says about me but it is what it is.
I had a nice long break although I did have to work at the store on Friday, I had Thursday off, Saturday and Sunday off and Monday is my taxi day with Lily. That kid has more apts. than me. Saturday we had family portraits and we went to the Picture People... don't expect much in your mailbox this year... sigh.. that place really disappointed me and it will be our last time going there.
I've been thinking of things I would like to talk about and I come up short. Do I talk about what happened on a daily basis or do I ask myself thought provoking questions and answer them?

I feel like giving my Christmas list today:
Chanel Earrings (the ones with the two c's)
A nice Robe (from Domestic Bliss)
A New Black Purse (Marc Jacobs, Prada, Coach, Kate Spade, you know something simple)
A gift Certificate for a Day at the Spa
My Ipod fixed
and Peace on Earth

What I don't want:
Money (all it does is go to pay off other people's gifts)
Nothing

This is the dumbest blog I have ever posted. My apologizes....

No comments: