So my favorite radio station is talking about the "mile high club" and the main DJ is saying it seems over rated but the other two guys seem to want to join.
Here is my opinion:
It has to be way over rated just as I think sex on the beach is way over rated. I have never done either but I hate sand between my toes so I don't think I would want to roll around naked on the sand.... yuck! And for the mile high club, I have way too much consideration for other people to do something like that. I get mad when someone is pooping in the bathroom, taking too much time up. Now granted I am sure most guys bust a nut a lot faster than they poop but the matter is still the same. If I am in line doing the pee dance b/c I wait until the last minute to go and two people are some how going at it in a tiny bathroom I will be VERY pissed when they come out with messy hair.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment