Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sick..... again?

Ugh! I am sick, AGAIN! Are you kidding me? I mean seriously? Sick?! Again!? So stupid! I am not the only one, it is my whole family. We were just sick 4 weeks ago and it stayed around for 2.5 weeks last time. How do I know it was 4 weeks ago? Because I got my period last time I was sick and what do you know she comes again when uncle cold comes to visit. I guess they might as well come together to completely ruin my time right now. It is better then one coming with all their baggage, then leaving just in time for the other to visit. I must be dying.

So can I complain about the male species or shall I not? I don't want anyone calling my husband to tell him how I am blasting him so I won't, I will just complain about all men. I know they all do the same things, right? My Saturday started with "someone" throwing the ball in the house and breaking my Lladro! My beautiful bride Lladro that has been around for many years. Then not only does he not say sorry he says it shouldn't have been on the shelf that it has been on for 2.5 years!!! Excuse me? Then he goes with me to find a red top for an event for Lily's school I volunteered my time and legs (sigh) for that I had to specifically wear a red top to. I do not own any red garments at all so I had to get something. I wasn't going to start wearing red so I wanted it to be inexpensive so we went to Mervyn's. I haven't been to Mervyn's in a long time and didn't know what I was getting myself into but long story short I went in for a $20 sweater and left with $300 worth of kids clothing, shoes and MENS crap! That place has great stuff! My snobby self wasn't expecting much but I was highly impressed. I liked my top I got and I loved the kid’s selection and prices but what pissed me off was that my husband thought he needed a track suit, under shirts, underwear and socks! I mean seriously, did he need all that? This is the same guy who recently bought a $500 outfit to wear to a baptism in SOUTH DAKOTA and the same guy who spent almost $200 on cologne! I mean seriously. Can we say metro sexual?

Ok so after that register shock husband says we need to go to Wal-Mart for a car for Andi! What? Well she loves them so much at Lily's school, so she needs one of her own??? So I say fine, he has to watch them all night so if he thinks this will make his life easier then ok. Well after I tell him she is NOT getting the $250 power motored Mustang (he said he would never buy her a ford anyway afterwards) she got the little Fred Flintstone one where she has to use her own feet to drive it. We head home. I say I need to get Andi straight to sleep when we get home so I can get showered and ready and what does he do the minute we get home? Start assembling the car so does Andi want to sleep, hell no! She wants her car so I say then she is all yours and I get ready just to have her screaming, hanging onto my legs a little while later while I am blow drying my hair.... sigh..... I leave and get home at 11:30pm to a scary sight, the messiest house on the block. I appreciate him watching the kids but please, macaroni and cheese still in the pot on the stove? Then I climb into bed tired and not feeling well (cold was coming on strong) and who is in bed with us? Andi. Ugh. I knew this would not be a good night. He said he couldn't get her down in her crib, and I am the reason she is spoiled (eye roll).

Alright I know I shouldn't complain about my husband but this weekend was a bit trying of all my patience, the kids were a piece of cake.

No comments: