So OK Dr. Cohen (jaw guy) said that although my jaw is indeed locked, I still have a good range of motion and we do not have to go thru all I had to last time it locked. For those of you who don't know last Feb my jaw locked pretty extreme and after Dr. apts and PT finally in April I had a procedure to unlock it but then I was stuck wearing stupid splints in my mouth. They suck and when I finally weaned off the lower one my jaw started popping and locking again even though I was wearing the night one. Long story short a good hug from little Andi and it locked back up. I asked him what he thought about braces and he said what the Orthodontist said basically get the braces to fix my big overbite not just for my jaw but they both think if my jaw is put in a better position with the braces it could relieve a lot of pressure and hopefully making my TMJ better. I think I will bite the bullet and do it, just after our family Christmas picture. Sigh......
So that is it about my "health" not like I am dying. It is so stupid, such a dumb problem.
Oh and I know about Visalign I know a few people have recommended them to me but I am afaid with the option of taking them in and out, I won't wear them. They are far more expensive than the already expensive ones I am looking at and I couldn't stand wearing the bleaching trays that were formed for my teeth, I gagged. I have a weird thing with things in my mouth. Don't turn this dirty now, I just gag easily and they thought of taking those in and out of my mouth just creeps me out.
So this is boring. Sorry. I will try to be a little more spicy another time! Cha cha cha....
Happy Friday!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment