Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hey Mr. Sandman....

Hey Mr. Sandman, watch it next time! What were you trying to do give me a heart attack?
I feel asleep watching Nip/Tuck, If House went back to 7pm I would be able to watch my Dr. Christian Troy at 8pm but now that House is at 8pm and I have to watch Nip/Tuck at 9pm I have a hard time staying awake and I fell asleep while they were fixing the devil guy Escobar's face and man I was taking to a scary world! I know I kept being called Kimber and things were very very wrong.
Phew.... glad I woke up, just bummed b/c I don't know what else happened. Clue me in if you are like me and watch the show for sinners.
Next time if I must dream about that show maybe I could spank that naughty Dr. Troy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Not the best of times to fall asleep!