Friday, October 20, 2006
The Ring
So have any of you parents ever had one of those moments, lost in day dreaming thinking of how jealous you can be of other non parenting couples? Like do you know one of those couples that travel the world, that see movies on opening night and eat out several nights a week? I was just day dreaming of a trip to Hawaii with just Andrew and myself and then I start looking for my lip gloss in my purse and I found a pink and purple plastic ring that one of my girls must have gotten somewhere and I realized how lucky I am to be not only a mom but a mom to two girls. I thought I bet those couples don't find anything cool like that in their purses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
amen sistah
Post a Comment