Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MOMMY

So I know, I know, I know I should appreciate that word Mommy but I have to admit hearing it over and over and over again can sometimes get on my nerves.
This is Andi (19 months) lately:
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?"
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?"
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?" (finally look at her)
Andi: "Hi"
Ok cute yes but that is one time, how about the time she wants her baby in the stroller.
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?"
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?"
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?" (finally look at her)
Andi: "me mi be be bloop blop" (that is the best I can do to describe what she says)
Me: "you want the baby straped in the stroller?"
Andi: nods yes
This is all the while I am trying to do my hair to get ready, here we go again...
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?"
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?"
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What?" (finally look at her)
Andi: "me mi be be bloop blop"
Me: "you now what the baby unstrapped?"
Andi: nods yes.
I was trying to get ready for a TV appearance for our store and this went on for at least 30 minutes. My patients were about gone then she goes
Andi: "Mommy!"
Me: "What" (looking at her)
Andi: "Cheeeese!" (goofiest smile around)
Me: Laugh

No comments: