So I have not watched Dancing with the Stars in the past seasons. I thought it looked cheesy. I still do not look forward to it and plan on my evening with it but I do have this curiousity factor that overcomes me and I switch back and forth with that and Nip/Tuck. Last night I watched a lot more than the commercial time in Nip/Tuck (which was a good episode as well and I love Rosie O'Donnell on that show) and really think I like Dancing with the Stars!
I like all the characters and don't want anyone to go home. This is my rundown:
Monique, who? I have no clue who that is but I did enjoy watching her part in the 70's dance.
Joey, whoa! I still have to say "whoa" when I say the name Joey Lawrence. I like him though, he seems like a great husband and you know us women love good husbands. I love how he needed his wife's opinion on him being "sexy". He can shake it too. But we all knew that, he did quite the jig on Blossom.
Jerry, I like Jerry! Am I crazy? I love watching him. He reminds me of my uncle and I love my uncle. I enjoy ol Jerry.
Emmit, Love Emmit! He is so cute and he seems so nice. I like watching him in the practice sessions. He can move too! I am impressed with him.
And Mario, who can forget Mario. Ahh... those dimples, those hips, that ass on Nip/Tuck...... ahhh like I said before A.C. Slater? Who know???
I feel much better today, I don't know why I get in those slumps but I guess the most important thing is I can get out of them. I guess the day I cannot will be the day I get some "professional" help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i loved zack
Post a Comment