10 Things I Hate about Life
#1: I hate white things in the back of my throat. I know most of you know what I am talking about and if you are fortunate to honestly not know don’t ask.
Let’s just say since I can’t open my mouth wide enough to look in the back of my throat I ended up tossing my cookies just trying to get one out on Saturday night.
#2: Parents who do not put their children in proper child restraints. This weekend we were next to a lady at a red light. I look over and see three kids in the back seat, none in a seat or even a seat belt and a BABY in the front seat in a rear facing car seat. Um hello! Does she not see on the visor and on the car seat that you should NOT place a rear facing car seat in the front seat? Do people just not know anything? Next thing we will see this lady on the news crying her face off about loosing her child. Sad, yes but absolutely preventable, I hate that! Every parent needs a manual.
#3: The Arizona State Fair.
#4: I hate people feeling sorry for me in reference to Lily. I hate when people cry telling me that they are praying for her. Ok yes you can pray for her but pray for Andi too. Pray for me and Andrew. Don’t pray that Lily will not be who she is. That offends me more than anything else. Lily is great as she is.
#5: I hate seizures.
#6: I hate crowds. They put me in a panic.
#7: I hate my inability to sit longer than 1 hour. I swear unless it is a movie that absolutely captures all my attention I have a time limit and once 1 hour hits I start twitching. It is not a nice sight.
#8: I hate adult braces. I know that is so wrong to say but I think they look funny on adults. The really sad thing is that it looks like a road I am unable to avoid. I can either look like a dork for the next two years and hopefully have no more jaw problems or I can never eat another steak, chew gum, taffy, caramel or anything else chewy for the rest of my life. I guess I better figure out my priorities.
#9: I hate people who talk during movies.
#10: I hate traveling with my family by air or car.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I hate seizures too! I didn't know you had problems with your jaw! Ugh!
So, tell us more about the Arizona State Fair! LOL
Post a Comment